Friday, May 3, 2013

LISTS // MUSIC

I posted a playlist earlier this week. For those who know me in real life know that I am always listening to music. I have so many favorite bands, artists + collaborative albums. It's always hard to narrow it down to favorites. So here is a visual glimpse into my playlist closet. They are in no particular order. If I had to be held at gunpoint to choose a favorite album, it would be  Ben Rector's  Something Like This.  It's definitely my go to album when I don't know what to listen to. 







There are so many more albums I love. But these are my current ones I play the mess out of. I probably listen to the Brandi Carlisle & Les Miserables Soundtrack the most. Or sometimes I will find myself listening to music over at Serial Box. Those guys always have some spectacularly produced tracks. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...